Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including compensation & benefits, employee and industrial relations, talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance management, succession planning, training and development.
Liaise with statutory bodies such as EPF,SOCSO,LHDN and HRDF on related issues
Implementing and monitoring HR policies, procedures and practices.
Plan and organize orientation programs to create good on-boarding experience for new employees.
Handling and dealing with employee’s related issues such as disciplinary process, misconduct investigation & grievances process.
Participate in various HR initiatives and project implementations.
To undertake ad hoc assignments or duties assigned by superior from time to time.
Perform other duties as and when required by management.
– Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma / Human Resource & Management / Admin / Management.
– Preferred language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
– At least 2 – 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is recommended. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
– The ability to multitask.
– Able to work individually as well as a team.
– Outstanding time management skills.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong management and leadership skills.
– Earnest work attitude, positive and motivated.
– Experience in handling marketing communication activities and digital platforms would be an added advantage
-EPF & SOCSO & EIS
– Bonus (Performance-based)
– Professional development
– Annual Leave (As per duration of work)
– Medical Leave; Claim for MC (Minimum rate)
– Job training, advice, & guidance are provided
– Fun, friendly & positive working environment
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (9am – 6pm)